Monday, September 7, 2009


I've been finding it hard to be motivated to blog at the moment. It's not exactly that I don't have time or ideas... in fact, I have many ideas running through my head throughout the day. However, when I finally sit down at the computer, all my energy saps away and I have no desire to write anything.

School has started up again here in the UK and with that comes routine (hurray!!) and busier days. Hopefully the writing bug will hit me again soon.

Meanwhile, here is a picture of me and my two blessings taken in a confined space. Gotta love the view up my nose, but the kids are looking sweet.

Comments (1)

On September 10, 2009 at 8:22 PM , Anna @ Feminine Adventures said...

I know exactly what you mean about the blogging desire... I sure love your posts when you do blog though. And what an adorable picture--such a beautiful family. :)