Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'm learning more and more about the seasons of life - a natural occurrence of aging, I'm sure. Apparently this is not the season for regular blogging as my poor, neglected website shows. I've probably started about five different posts, but I have run into one problem or another, and they've sat there, unpublished.

So, what's keeping me away?

1. I've cut back on the amount of time the computer is on. A very good thing for me and my family, but it makes me have a lot less time to get the important things done, much less blogging.

2. We've been dealing with a fair bit of sickness lately. It's that time of year again.

3. We've been busier with our church/community, so I have to make wise use of the time I'm at home.

4. I'm too tired, lazy or uninspired when I do sit down to the computer.

I'll pop back in every once in a while, but meanwhile, these two munchkins need to be my priority.


Comments (2)

On November 15, 2009 at 8:38 PM , Anna @ Feminine Adventures said...

I've loved all your posts and will miss getting to read them as often, but totally understand--as my blog would attest.

Your little munchkins are too cute!

 
On November 27, 2009 at 5:57 AM , Sherrin said...

Very cute picture! I think it is a great choice not to blog when there are more important things to do at that time (including rest)!