Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I've been following Simple Mom's blog for around a year or so now, and I am continually inspired by her encouragement to de-clutter our lives, externally and internally. Just recently Simple Mom has revealed a new project called Simple Living Media. This website will combine the efforts of Simple Mom and Simple Kids and add three more: Simple Bites, Simple Homeschooling and Simple Organic. As part of their launching, each of the individual sites will be offering give-aways. Of course I would love to own any one of the items they are giving away, and I'm sharing the good news both to encourage people to head over to their sites and check it out as well as, selfishly, adding my name to the pot one more time for the big prize draw. Follow the links below to read more about them:














Comments (0)