Thursday, September 9, 2010

Since he's started eating, I've had trouble serving tacos to my son because they were always coming unrolled for one reason or another. Every time he went to get a drink of water, his taco would need to be pieced back together. Today, however, I got inspired. After preparing his taco, I slipped on a rubber band to keep it together. It worked! Just keep moving the rubber band down as needed and much frustration is averted.

Now to keep working with him on not eating the taco like it's corn on the cob.

Comments (2)

On September 10, 2010 at 8:36 AM , Sarah said...

Girl, you are a genius! We had tacos Monday night and I decided that it would be a long time until we had them again because it makes a mess, frustrates the kids, frustrates me, and then the meal ends with still-hungry kids. Looking forward to using your idea sometime SOON. :-)

 
On November 29, 2010 at 7:08 AM , Karen said...

What a great idea. We had always used toothpicks to try and hold them together but that never works well. I can't wait to try the rubberband trick!