Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I had way too much fun browsing the web for creative projects last night. I don't know if I will get around to doing any of them. Most of them probably take more time and ability than I have, but it's fun to see how creative people can be. As much as we might be denying it... Christmas IS coming and these might be some good gift ideas.

Patchwork Cards by Craftapple



Stack and Nest Quilting Blocks by Elizabeth Hartman for Sew, Mama, Sew!
Fabric Art by Sew, Mama, Sew

Need some winter craft ideas: The Long Thread
Need some ideas for hand-made gifts: Sew, Mama, Sew

Have fun!

Comments (2)

On October 7, 2009 at 2:26 AM , Anna @ Feminine Adventures said...

Oh my! The quilled snowflake ornament is just gorgeous... and doesn't look too terribly hard. I think they would make great little Christmas gifts. :)

 
On October 7, 2009 at 6:57 AM , Jia Le said...

I agree! That is definitely one that I want to tackle. On her website, she covered hers in sparkles and it was even prettier.