Monday, February 16, 2009

It is nice to have a basic menu plan for my week so that I am not rushing to scrounge up dinner at the last minute.  This also helps me prepare my shopping list so that I don't have to keep running to the store every other day.  However, I do hold rather loosely to this menu plan as sometimes things come up or there are more left-overs than I anticipated that need to get eaten.

Breakfasts: 

Most of the time for breakfast we just eat bread/toast.  Sometimes I'm a good wife and make my husband an egg or cut up some fruit.  Occasionally we will have muesli, pancakes, french toast, dutch babies or some other more exciting food, but most of the time it is just a simple German breakfast of bread and jam.

Lunches: 

Typically we have either sandwiches or left-overs for lunch.

Dinners:
   
   Monday - Beef Stew with Homemade Rolls

   Tuesday - Potato Bar

   Wednesday - Ground Beef stir-fried with Peppers and Onions over Rice

   Thursday - Lentil Soup

   Friday - Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry over Rice

   Saturday - Taco Salad with Tortilla Chips

   Sunday - Chicken Parmesan over Noodles with Vegetables

Comments (0)