Sunday, June 14, 2009

This next week is going to be a fun one:

On Monday we celebrate my son's second birthday (we'll wait for his grandparents for a proper party, but we'll do something small on the actual day).

Where did the year go? Here are a few pictures from his last birthday:




Wednesday is the day that I am due, but of course that is never a given.

Me, at 39 weeks with an awful cold:
Lastly, Friday my wonderful mother and brother arrive (Dad to follow next week):


Fun, fun, fun!!!

Comments (3)

On June 15, 2009 at 9:29 PM , Anna @ Feminine Adventures said...

Happy Birthday Hudson!

How the weeks fly by. I will be praying for you, dear cousin, and hope that you have a wonderful delivery. I can hardly wait to see pictures of your little princess!

 
On June 19, 2009 at 12:43 AM , Alison Palmer said...

Awww! Can't believe that Hudson is 2! I love the pictures! And you ended up giving birth to Miriam on your due date! Craziness! Enjoy your new baby girl, and I hope your Mom arrives soon!

 
On June 24, 2009 at 12:48 AM , Anonymous said...

I can't believe that it's been a whole year since we were there for Hudson's 1st birthday! Time flies. You are so blessed.