Thursday, April 30, 2009

When I saw this adorable little dress at the thrift store with tags attached and selling for only 50 pence (75 cents), I couldn't resist.  It will probably be seasonally off and totally impractical (with buttons up the back), but oh, so cute!

I'm thinking... white, long-sleeved onesie with a little cardigan and leggings should give it more range seasonally.  If all else fails, I can always send it with my mom to Indonesia where it would be a lot more practical on their little, hot children. =)

Comments (2)

On April 30, 2009 at 3:03 PM , Anna @ Feminine Adventures said...

It's DARLING! I definitely think it could work with a cardigan and tights. Too cute. :)

 
On November 14, 2019 at 8:28 AM , Sakira said...


wow this is amezing website try more apk , spotify logo