Monday, April 27, 2009

This week there are a lot of web links for my meals because I am trying to use what is in my pantry.  I love that you can search by ingredients on www.allrecipes.com.

Breakfasts/Lunches:

Same old; same old (though I'm not always boring - I DID make date-filled cinnamon rolls and homemade vanilla yogurt with fresh raspberries last week - but only because I am, very often, quite boring.) 

Dinners:

Monday - Slow Cooker Escalloped Chicken with Parsley Potatoes and Vegetables

Tuesday - Beef Barley Lentil Soup with left-over Cornbread

Wednesday - Spinach, Red Lentil and Bean Curry over Rice

Thursday - Lemon Cream Pasta with Chicken with Steamed Vegetables
   
Friday - Mexican Lasagna 

Saturday - Baked Potato Bar

Sunday - Vegetable and Egg Fried Rice

Comments (2)

On April 28, 2009 at 3:47 PM , Anna @ Feminine Adventures said...

Those cinnamon rolls sound awesome! And homemade yogurt--yum! Do you have a yogurt maker or do you make it in the oven? I have made it in the oven but can't seem to be able to get it very thick. Any suggestions? I sure love getting to control how much sugar goes into it!

Don't you think having the same "boring" breakfasts most of the time makes the special ones even more special? That's what I tell myself at least. ;)

 
On April 29, 2009 at 7:41 PM , Jia Le said...

I'll have to write a post about yogurt making sometime since someone else has asked as well. I assume you saw the Passionate Homemaking post about crockpot yogurt? I haven't tried it (I have a yogurt maker.) Sounds cool though.

Ok.. gotta get a kid to bath. =)