Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It is that day of the week again - Wednesday.  Today I have tackled getting my nooks and crannies cleaned out and organized.  I am sharing my Before and After pictures and trying not to be too embarrassed about the "Befores" and hoping my "Afters" won't revert back too soon. 

    

     

     

This is not the final look that I am going for.  Someday when my poor husband actually gets paid for all the work he's doing, I want to buy a cabinetted computer desk where I can hide away all our office supplies.

I also:

1. FINALLY oiled my squeaky bedroom door
2. Got up-to-date on our personal expenses spreadsheet (we keep our receipts and track our spending in an Excel document).
3. Ran some letters to the postbox (the only way to mail here besides the post office)
4. Wrote my "No Procrastination Wednesday" post..... Phew!

Comments (4)

On April 29, 2009 at 9:07 PM , Anna @ Feminine Adventures said...

I love the pictures! "someday"---yes, isn't life with a husband in school an adventure sometimes?! But I think your shelves look great. :)

 
On May 1, 2009 at 11:38 AM , Adrienne said...

Looks great Staci. You have nothing to be embarrassed about. I have worse looking corners. :)

 
On May 8, 2009 at 10:21 PM , Kelly said...

Is that Floradix I see?

 
On May 9, 2009 at 1:48 PM , Jia Le said...

Oh, my goodness! I am SO impressed (or worried... are you THAT observant? What else did you see?)

Yes, my midwife has given me quite a few samples of Floradix to help boost my iron levels. (If I can just remember to take them BEFORE I eat!!)