Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Over at my cousin's blog, she's put out an invitation to join her in trying to use Wednesdays to tackle those projects that are so easy to procrastinate on.  Since procrastination is a definite weakness of mine, I've found this to be very helpful and I wanted to pass the invitation on.

Since I'm posting at the end of the day, it will give you a week to think about it and work on a To-Do list.  Actually, I've found it so motivating, that I've been more energized all week to not procrastinate and get things checked off my To Do list (or is it that I've been getting more sleep and enjoying beautiful spring days?)  Thanks, Anna!

Here was my simple list for today in order of importance:

1. Clean fridge
2. Send over-due emails/messages to three friends
3. Finish hemming dining room curtains and making tie-backs
4. Write a post about "No Procrastination Wednesdays"

Thankfully, everything got done and while there are many more things to do, taking time to enjoy this rare, sunny weather is remaining a high priority.

Comments (1)

On April 22, 2009 at 8:45 PM , Anna @ Feminine Adventures said...

Thanks so much for joining me! It's definitely a motivation for me--especially knowing that I'm not the only one tackling projects.

Oh...and can you post pics of your curtains? ;)

Hope you have a lovely rest of the day.