Monday, May 11, 2009

My husband is coming back on Tuesday. Whoo-hoo! Back to proper meals and more dishes. =)

Breakfasts/Lunches:

Same old; same old - maybe trying to incorporate some of the many mangos I bought for $1.5o at the market.

Dinners:

Monday - Egg Fried Rice

Tuesday - Slow Cooker Chicken with Mushroom Wine Sauce over Pasta with Broccoli and Lemon-Poppy Seed Bread for dessert - just because I love that man.

Wednesday - Barley Casserole

Thursday - Stuffed Zucchini

Friday - Spanish Rice Bake (I'll be gone setting up a huge charity sale of children's items for Saturday - this is not a noble deed; helpers get to pre-shop. I'll be leaving my men with food they will enjoy.)

Saturday - Beef Stroganoff over Pasta with Vegetables.

Sunday - Potato Bar

Comments (2)

On May 12, 2009 at 10:24 PM , Anna @ Feminine Adventures said...

Yay for returning husbands...not that mine has been out of town, but today's the last final of the first year of law school--which makes it feel like he's returning. :)

Btw, where has Zhong Sheng been?

 
On May 13, 2009 at 1:50 PM , Jia Le said...

He went back to Germany to sort through all his stuff (junk? ;-) and then ship back the books he needs for his PhD studies. We should be getting almost 100 kg of books on our doorstep this week. Good thing someone at church is giving us some free bookshelves! =)

I haven't had to deal with a husband trying to meet a deadline yet, so I have much to "look forward" to. I hope you guys have a really good summer together.