Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm not sure how well I will participate in the "No Procrastination Wednesday" today. We will be taking my husband to the airport (on the bus), so most of our morning will be out of the house. This week (and the ones to come) I will be focusing on my Pre-Baby "To Do" List, and already things are getting done. Unfortunately, I've thought of more things to add to the list than I have checked off. Oh, well. Checklists are very helpful for motivating me. Yes, I'm one of those who will add things to my list that I have already completed just so I can have the pleasure of checking it off. Such was the case with item #3 on my list.

Comments (2)

On May 6, 2009 at 8:52 PM , Anonymous said...

Staci--I LOVE it! I laughed so hard when I read about you writing things on your list just so you could cross them off. I do the same thing--it makes me feel like accomplished something.

And I'm afraid I *don't* like your list--but only 'cause it made me remember more things I need to do. ;)

 
On May 7, 2009 at 3:36 PM , Alison Palmer said...

Good luck tackling your list! I am definitely a list-maker, too! It makes it easy to know what to accomplish, but hard when you keep adding to it! :) I'll pray for you as you prepare for your baby's arrival!