Monday, May 4, 2009

My husband is leaving on Wednesday for a week, so I will be super-flexible this week with meals.

Breakfasts/Lunches:

Same old; same old 

Dinners:

Monday - Scalloped Potatoes and Ham with Broccoli

Tuesday - Easy Garlic Broiled Chicken with Twice-baked Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts

I know.. potatoes twice... Oh, well.

For the rest of the week, my son and I will "wing it" with these options:

* Left-overs
* Burritos
* California Rolls
* Fried rice
* Scrambled Eggs and Toast with Peaches and Yogurt

Comments (3)

On May 6, 2009 at 8:18 PM , Adrienne said...

Tuesday's dinner sounds great!! Maybe I'll try making that this week. Sometimes I have such a hard time thinking of menu items that sound good. Thanks for the help. :)

 
On May 6, 2009 at 8:56 PM , Jia Le said...

Yay! Glad to help. I often go to other people's blogs when trying to come up with my menu plans. The twice-baked potatoes are really good, but they didn't turn out quite as well this time. I think it was because I used yogurt instead of sour cream and the potatoes weren't as soft as they should have been. Oh, well... The chicken wasn't bad, but I first baked then broiled them like many people suggested. Hope it works for you!!

 
On May 13, 2009 at 4:01 AM , Adrienne said...

The garlic chicken was so good. And it made great leftovers to use in other meals. Thanks.